Ms. Eliana Pazzini is one of the co-founders of CSEP Innovation Consulting and Management, Inc. in Fall River, MA on September, 2011.
- She is an accountant with more than twenty years of experience in accounting and finance management;
- She has expertise in activity-based costing systems and variables, budget and forecasting, annual operating planning development for automobile manufacturing industry and other industries;
- More than fifteen years of experience in accounting for small and midsized business;
- Certified Public Accountant in Brazil, licensed number SP-264736/O-0 by the State of Sao Paulo thru Conselho Regional de Contabilidade of State of Sao Paulo, SP.
- Formal Education and Trainings:
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Finance Management by Mackenzie University, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting by FMU – Faculdade Metropolitana Unida, São Paulo, Brazil
- Equivalency as Accountant in the United States by the Center for Educational Documentation that is the only evaluation agency providing evaluations of foreign credentials for the Massachusetts Board of Public Accountancy
- VITA Certification by the Internal Revenue Service – Massachusetts, United States
- IRS Annual Season Filing Program – Record of Completion for 2016
- Member of AICPA – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of NATP – National Association of Tax Professionals